Corporate headquarters & recycling facility are located in Des Moines, Iowa.
Over 25 million lamps recycled!
Over 10 million ballasts recycled!
Over 50 million batteries recycled!
Over 1 million Cathode Ray Tubes recycled
And over 10 million pounds of electronic equipment recycled!
Serving the Midwestern United States.
- Fluorescent Lamps
- HID Lamps
- PCB and Non-PCB Lighting System Ballasts
- DEHP Ballasts
- Capacitors (PCB and Non-PCB)
- Mercury Switches
- Liquid Mercury
- CRT – Monitors
Transportation from Customer Site to Our Facility
Provide Containers FREE for Material Storage & Shipping
Complete Documentation Trail Provided
- U.S. EPA I.D. Number: IA0000109827
- U.S. DOT Number: USDOT555039
- Facility is permited by Polk County, Iowa for its conditional use to recycle lamps.